Discover Iconic Wild Alaska | Lindblad Expeditions
After bringing more than 3,000 guests to Alaska in 2021, Lindblad Expeditions is heading towards another successful and spirited season in 2022.
Bookings have exceeded expectations, and with the 62-guest National Geographic Sea Bird almost sold-out, they have added her sister ship, National Geographic Sea Lion—and a slate of additional departure dates, to meet demand.
Lindblad will now have all four of their U.S.-flagged vessels in Alaska—the 62-guest sister ships, National Geographic Sea Bird and National Geographic Sea Lion, and the 100-guest sister ships, National Geographic Quest and National Geographic Venture—offering six separate itineraries ranging from 6-to-15 days.
The season begins in May, offering the first guests the advantages of springtime in Alaska, and runs through September.
All voyages will provide guests the wild, iconic Alaska experience Lindblad Expeditions has honed over nearly 40 years of expedition discovery. Guests will witness the exhilarating wildness only accessible via small, nimble ships as they explore deep into remote Alaska—surrounded by extraordinary wildlife and epic landscapes.
Some will walk in silent old-growth forests, kayak in secluded coves, and search for foraging bears and soaring eagles. Others will experience the thrilling spectacle of Alaska’s colossal glaciers, humpback whales, and breathtaking fjords.
The Itineraries and starting rates (per person based on double occupancy in a category 1 cabin) include:
● The 6-day Wild Alaska Escape: Juneau to Ketchikan and Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Juneau voyages explore Alaska on an active, exciting expedition in the compact time frame of one work week. Guests will hike through forests of towering trees, kayak long routes deep into glacially carved fjords, with opportunities for active adventure. Rates begin at $4,660.
● The 8-day Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness ventures into a land of mist-shrouded fjords, tidewater glaciers, and islands teeming with wildlife. Spend a full day in Glacier Bay National Park with insights from a park ranger and a Tlingit cultural interpreter. Rates begin at $7,340.
● The 14-day Treasures of the Inside Passage: Alaska & British Columbia uncovers the grand wildness of seldom-seen coasts and legendary national parks. Linger in the temperate rainforests and wildlife-rich channels of British Columbia and explore the breathtaking fjords and towering glaciers of Southeast Alaska. Rates begin at $10,640.
● The 15-day A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii explores some of the Pacific Northwest’s most wild and pristine regions between Sitka, Alaska, and Seattle, Washington. By special invitation, discover a nearly lost First Nations culture in the remote, moss-draped archipelago of Haida Gwaii. Rates begin at $11,580
● The 8-day Voyage to Great Bear Rainforest: Native Culture & Wildlife in the Land of the Spirit Bear sails into the narrow, winding fjords of northern British Columbia into the Great Bear Rainforest, domain of the rare Spirit Bear. One of National Geographic’s “Places of a Lifetime,” it stretches across the central and northern coast of British Columbia and encompasses a quarter of the world’s coastal temperate rainforest. Rates begin at $5,400.
Lindblad Expeditions is also offering guests the chance to reconnect with friends and family in Alaska: book three full-paying guests and bring a fourth person free on select departures. Guests can also receive free roundtrip airfare from Seattle to Alaska on select departures on Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness and Wild Alaska Escapes or free one-way airfare on select departures on Treasure of the Inside Passage: Alaska & British Columbia and A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii. Complimentary air is based on economy group flights and must be ticketed by Lindblad Expeditions.
Tags: AlaskaLindblad Expeditions