This wave season, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises is preparing for the return of travel with their new Cruise Back Into Travel offer where travelers can save up to 30% on select dates and itineraries now through March 31.
Plus, those who purchase flights through Uniworld will receive an additional $500 per person in savings and a private car transfer from the airport to the ship.
When travelers are ready to cruise again, river cruising is the best way to go. Why? Smaller ships with fewer guests; constant proximity to land and shoreside resources; no crowds; high guest-to-crew ratio; and Uniworld’s self-disinfecting ships in Europe that purify their own air and surfaces of bacteria and viruses including COVID-19.
The offer applies to select departures on Uniworld sailings including:
· Milan, Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy, 10 days from Milan to Venice where travelers will explore Northern Italian vineyards and discover the breathtaking architecture of canal cities like Venice and Burano (from $2,379 per person).
· Splendors of the Nile, 12 days from Cairo offering the exploration of the Temple of Karnak and Luxor, visit the temples dedicated to mythical figures, pay homage to the Egypt’s first female at the Temple of Hatshepsut, and venture through the Valley of the Kings (from $3,849 per person).
· Enchanting Danube, 8 days from Budapest to Passau to discover the best of Eastern and Western Europe (from $2,099 per person).
U by Uniworld:
· Amsterdam and Brussels Bound, 8 days from Brussels to Amsterdam sails along the Rhine River through The Netherlands and Belgium. Guests will explore the Dutch and Belgian cities with bike tours, sightseeing with locals and tasting the delectable food (from $1,749 per person).
· Eastern European Escape, 8 days from Vienna to Belgrade explores the vibrant atmosphere of Vienna, the dramatic architecture of Budapest and the picturesque landscapes in between (from $1,749 per person).
· Vienna Vibe, 8 days from Nuremberg from Vienna, guests will sail along the Danube to discover the best of Germany and Austria though edgy public art displays in Linz, bike rides in Bavaria and cooking classes in Vienna (from $1,959 per person).
(Uniworld Boutique River Cruises)